It was born for waves lovers. The remarkable volume and precise shape make the Zero a super fun wave SUP. Its nose raised nose never sinks into the water during the take-off. The front balance make it easy to take even small waves. The board is easily manageable thanks to its double concave shape, its wing and its fish tail allowing fun and precise tricks on medium-high waves. In this graphic, Nepalese artist Shrijit Rajbhasndari, tells us Outride’s dream. Outride dreams a wild and free life, full of all those passions that make every day a great day.
- The 2 fiberglass layers give a great strength to the board.
- The reinforcement patch is placed under the standing area and help to fight the deck deformation over time.
- The bamboo layers provide sturdiness and rigidity to the whole board.
- The reinforced rails protect the board from paddle strokes and other possibile hits.
- Gore vent is a guarantee of resistance and reliability in its role to make the EPS “breath” without getting wet. It’s automatic and must not be tampered with.
- The easy grip handle lets the hand accomodate comfortably thanks to its ample internal space and rounded edges.
- The double leash plug provides the possibility to attach the leash both on the right or left of the tail. In this way either goofy and regular stances are served.
- 8’1″ x 31″ x 4 5/8″
- Volume: 130 Liters
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Capacity: 75 Kg
- 8’9″ x 32″ x 4 7/8″
- Volume: 150 Liters
- Weight: 8.5 Kg
- Capacity: 85 Kg
- 9’6″ x 32″ x 5 7/8″
- Volume: 170 Liters
- Weight: 9.5 Kg
- Capacity: 90 Kg
Capacity: recommended weight limit for beginner skill level. Advanced and expert users can easily exceed the value.