Grizzly has been developed to be the perfect hybrid between a SUP surf and an all-round. It gets the extreme lines of the Zero and adapts them to the high stability of the Hulk. The result is the perfect board for every circumstance: ultra-agile on the waves and super comfortable on flat water. Finally it has a special PVC patch under the standing area that guarantees more durability and less deformation.
- The 3 fiberglass layers give a great strength to the board and minimize its deformation during the use.
- The bamboo layer provides sturdiness and rigidity to the whole bottom.
- The reinforced rails protect the board from paddle strokes and other possibile hits.
- Gore vent is a guarantee of resistance and reliability in its role to make the EPS “breath” without getting wet. It’s automatic and must not be tampered with.
- The easy grip handle lets the hand accomodate comfortably thanks to its ample internal space and rounded edges.
- The double leash plug provides the possibility to attach the leash both on the right or left of the tail. In this way either goofy and regular stances are served.
- 7’11” x 31″ x 4.6″
- Volume: 130 Liters
- Weight: 7.5 Kg
- Capacity: 75 Kg
- 8’11” x 32″ x 5″
- Volume: 150 Liters
- Weight: 9 Kg
- Capacity: 85 Kg
- 9’5″ x 33″ x 5.3″
- Volume: 170 Liters
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Capacity: 90 Kg
Capacity: recommended weight limit for beginner skill level. Advanced and expert users can easily exceed the value.